Auto Pro - Poor Customer Service

Tampa, Florida 0 comments

Had my car towed to this facility by AAA and received a very high quote for a repair of a transmission and once they found out I was taking my car elsewhere they were very RUDE!The company is over priced with their repairs and dont give you a warranty that is comparable with other competetors.I would never refer this company to anyone.The Company is AUTO PRO on Fowler Ave.

in Tampa, Fl.I asked the man who I talked to if he was willing to give me a better warranty and reduce the price at least somewhat and he said he had been doing this to long and he would rather not do the job.AUTO PRO's quote was 2000 with a 3 month warranty.Their competetor is 1310 with a 6month warranty.Who would you choose????

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

Auto Pro - Why the extra charge

Columbus, Ohio 1 comment

before acceptence bought my loan I made a payment without additioal charge, now there is one which I totally feel is unfair.You would think credit card users would get no charge because you get your payment quicker.

NOT HAPPY at all. I'm sure this is where you make your profit!! My name is Phyllis Quick and I am paying on mt Dodge Caravan.

They said this was a good thing because I made mt payments on time and was ahead.Well, it seems to me that I am being punished for being a good customer at Auto Pro.

Review about: Car Loan.

Comments

VIVIAN30

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures